Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Indulgence For Today: 2011 Grammy Awards

I know that I am only supposed to post one Indulgence per day, but considering that it was Valentine's Day yesterday I thought I'd spoil you!! I know No moderation when it comes to things I LOVE!!




WOW WOW WOW! I can't believe how smoking hot Jennifer Hudson looked!
Her navy blue dress was from the Versace 2010 Pre-Fall collection.

Glee star Lea Michele is definitely one the the best dressed celebrities this awards season. She looked lovely at the Golden Globes and sensational at the SAG Awards (see my SAG Awards post).
The 24 year old star paired her Emilio Pucci dress with, Christian Louboutin shoes and Lorraine Schwartz jewels.
I look forward to her next Red Carpet appearance!!


Idols judge Jennifer Lopez looked super sexy in her embellished long sleeve Emilio Pucci dress and Christian Louboutin spiked heels.

J.Mendel designed the gown worn by Selena Gomez.

This one is especially for my boyfriend. He loves Heidi Klum! Her gown was designed by Julien Macdonald.

I am such a Nicole Kidman fan! Her gown is from the Jean Paul Gaultier 2011 Spring collection.

Julianne Hough wore a dress from the Malandrino 2011 Spring collection. Julianne is not just beautiful and charming, but she is a phenomenal dancer (the dancing bit kills me)!!

Kelly Osbourne is proof that you can transform an unruly brat into a super stylish young lady! She looked cute in a Tadashi Shoji ruffle dress.

Florence Welsh in YSL.

Super talented Beyonce and Gwyneth Paltrow.

I am sure that Miley Cyrus could have opted for a slightly more age appropriate dress from the Roberto Cavalli collection, but this picture for one of my dear friends.

And then there were those priceless moments.......

Katy Perry with her husband Russell Brand and her Gran.

Lady Gaga arriving in an egg.

No comments:

Post a Comment