Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Need An Outfit, But Have No Time?

Most people I know have a very busy life and their spare time is sooooo precious. The last thing they want to do is spend their precious time in a shopping mall. I have decided to offer some assistance!
How????? Well, email me at simonesmit@live.co.za with your requirements and I'll do the hunting for you!

Here are a few examples of how to do it............

Example no. 1:

I desperately need a hot scarf  and a new handbag for my weekend away. The handbag needs to be casual enough for lazy Saturday afternoons and formal enough for work.
I have a budget of R 700.00. Please help!!


Scarf: R 150.00
It's large enough to give a chunky scarf effect or to wear in summer as a sarong.

Brown bag from Woolworths R 399.00
I selected this particular bag because the colour allows you to wear it as a casual accessory and the shape makes it formal to accessorize your work wardrobe.

Example 2:

I have to attend a birthday party at Vaudeville and needless to say we're popping into The Fez afterwards. I urgently need to find a hot little number. I love asymmetrical dresses and navy blue is my favourite colour. I'm a size 32. I have R900.00 to spend on a dress. I'm office bound and I would like it for this coming Saturday please!



Navy blue asymmetrical dress R 800.00

I'll be at Canal Walk tomorrow, so let me know if I need to find a little something special for you or someone you love!
xXx




No comments:

Post a Comment