Thursday, July 7, 2011

Would You Buy These Dresses?

Facebook has certainly changed our lives. The biggest change for me is the fact that I notice immediately when if worn a dress more than once. (Yes I know that there is more to life than what I wear!)
Besides the fact that it's wasteful to have a cupboard full of dresses which I don't wear, it's also stressful on my bank account.
The reason for this particular post is very simply. I would like to know how many ladies out there would buy dresses which have been worn once? We usually refer to these items as secondhand dresses, but I find this word to be so harsh.
So the question is: Would you buy any of the dresses below if I could guarantee you that they are clean, in a very good condition and could be delivered to your home or office?
I anxiously await the verdict ;)
xXx
Red satin and chiffon bridesmaid dress R 500.00
  
Teal evening dress R 800.00
Pale pink cocktail dress R 300.00
  
Multi coloured Lipsy dress with beaded racer back detail R 500.00
Fitted black satin dress R 500.00
  
Pale green satin evening dress R 500.00
Soft pink dress with layers of satin and chiffon and beaded asymmetrical detail R 1500.00
(Cost R 2 800.00)
IMG_2763
Print dress with asymmetrical detail R 800.00

No comments:

Post a Comment